- Higher education in an Engineering School or a Business School, the Order Manager has significant Supply Chain/Scheduling/Logistics/Production Organization experience.
- They must have sales awareness, be a good listener and have good knowledge of the different IT tools.
- English required.
- Qualified in Logistics Management with a higher education diploma at BTS/DUT level
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent knowledge of office tools (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Didier Morand - Schedule Planning Agent/Technician
For how long have you been doing this job? I joined the company because it was undergoing a huge expansion, as well as for the opportunities that we are given to be able to develop and to express ourselves through our motivations and responsibilities.
Why do you like this job? I have worked in the scheduling and planning department for 12 years now. You have to be very logical to work in the scheduling section and for the planning section you have to be meticulous and like fitting the pieces of the puzzle together.
What made you want to join Saverglass? What I find very enriching is the human contact that we have with the different departments. This can range from the sales department to the different departments directly linked to production.
Céline Duchemin - Order Manager
Joannes Sauvage - Logistics assistant
For how long have you been doing this job? I have been at Saverglass in the Shipping department for 7 years; I have held several posts.
Why do you like this job? This job is never boring, every day it brings surprises and new things.
What made you want to join Saverglass? It is exactly what I was expecting when I applied to Saverglass.