PRODUCT AND RANGE ORIGINALITY
The SAVERGLASS Group ensures its customers quality of service from the initial design to the development of new models.
New models, the result of research by the Company’s design division combined with its cross-category expertise (wine and spirits) are added to the collection each year in response to brands that wish to launch new products, differentiate themselves or premiumize their marketing approach.
With innovative shapes and unique colors, the Group works alternately on the punts, geometric shoulders, columns, or the thickness of the glass bases to create an entirely new and imaginative language of shapes, breaking the standard conventions of glass packaging.
BOTTLES (From left to right, and top to bottom) : Diamond, Lexa, Number One, Essencia, Maxima, Constance, Charm, Jazzy, Ovali.
the largest offering
on the market
With 260 items (600 references) offered, the Saverglass collection is the largest offering on the market in the wine, spirit and fragrance sectors.
Offering a wide variety of capacities (from 50 ml to 6 L), SAVERGLASS explores a wide variety of shapes (round, square, rectangular, oval or mixed, tall and short) and expresses them in-depth in its product range, offering products with the same silhouette, the same shoulder design, but with a different weight of glass.
- Spirit : 5 cl, 35 cl, 37.5 cl, 50 cl, 70 cl, 75 cl, 100 cl, 113.6 cl, 150 cl, 175 cl, 300 cl & 450 cl
- Wine : 10 cl, 18.7 cl, 20 cl, 25 cl, 37.5 cl, 50 cl, 75 cl, 150 cl, 300 cl, 500 cl, 600 cl
- Perfume / Cosmetic : 15 ml, 30 ml, 50 ml, 75 ml, 100 ml, 125 ml, 200 ml, 350 ml, 375 ml, 500 ml, 700 ml, 750 ml, 1000 ml
Most of the versions offered are from stock.
With the flexibility of its production facilities and the diversity of its market opportunities, SAVERGLASS makes full use of the effect of its product range.
The product ranges offered are:
- diverse (in terms of colors, capacities, type of ring or packing, etc.)
- logical (respect for sizing needs)
- consistent (respect for a qualitative choice, whether a miniature or large format)
- scalable (the only limitation is the minimum level of production, etc.)
Last but not least, the vast majority of the versions offered are available from stock !