ART & TOUCH®
FOR A NEW VISION OF DECORATION
Can you remember your dreams? For some, you can recall faint outlines that immediately vanish as you reach out to touch them. Most are simply impossible to give form. What if you could finally bring them to life?
Now you can. Saverglass has invented ART & TOUCH®, an innovative high-precision finishing technology that pushes the boundaries of creation and design.
ART & TOUCH® by Saverglass fundamentally changes what can be achieved in relief decoration, opening a whole new landscape of possibility and marking a new era in 3D glass envraving: an era where anything and everything is possible.
Extreme finesse in decorative motifs and design, a new depth of graphic reliefs, ART & TOUCH® inspires creativity and celebrates imagination so that your visions and dreams of prestige and distinction can become reality.
SELECT COLORS® CONCEPT
A major axis for research and development at Saverglass, the « Select Colors » concept is a new, original, selective and tailored-to-serve range of glass colors designed to release creative energies. The technique: the installation of coloring feeders allows glass coloration.
- Classic coloration known as “bacth” or “furnace coloration”: Color elements (metal oxides) are incorporated into the formulation prior to entering the furnace. This vitrifiable mix is subsequently melted at 1550°C inside the furnace then transferred to the forming machines through feeder channels. The entire load of the furnace is thus treated as a single glass color.
- “Feeder coloration“ in itself consists in coloring white flint at the exit of the furnace, inside the feeder channel leading to a single forming machine. Color is obtained by incorporating a glassy matrix loaded with metal oxides, called “Frit”.
ADVANTAGES OF THE “SELECT COLORS” RANGE :
- The basis of Saverglass extra-white is a guarantee of brilliance and purity of “Select Colors” colors.
- Colors which are glorified by the design, the complex shapes and the thick glass bases of Saverglass Designs.
- “Select Colors” represent a “premiumisation” tool on the Spirit, still and sparkling Wine markets.
Addressing multiple challenges
Traceability means, in particular, being able to isolate the cause of defects accurately, quickly and inexpensively.In global wines and spirits market where issues of quality, traceability and authentication are increasingly important, Saverglass offers a solution for identifying each bottle and tracing every component and operation that has gone into its production.
Download the leaflet : traceability.pdf
Key advantages of traceability
- Identifies each bottle and traces all operations that led to its production
- Reduces defects and non-standard products
- Protects against counterfeiting/ensures authentication
- Protects the brand image
- Showcases the bottle and its uniqueness
- Complies with food safety regulations (European directives, etc.)
The solution involves a data matrix code which cannot be altered. This solution ensures AN INNOVATIVE IDENTIFICATION SOLUTION THAT MEETS MARKET STANDARDS
Product quality control, by providing
- Stricter quality control during production
- Swifter, more reliable responses to quality issues reported by customers
- Brand protection by reducing product recalls
Bottle authenticity, by
- Recognizing the bottle's identity
- Or recognizing a copy
Bottles individually identified with complete accuracy