The creation of specific BOTTLE is a point of difference :
At Saverglass, we cultivate this awareness every day by continually searching for the right form, the form that will communicate the emotional value capable of triggering the impulse to buy and that provides the perfect answer to our clients’ constant search for creativity and innovation.
The background of a brand, its values and market positioningmake each brand and project unique.
Saverglass has partnerships with brands and design agencies seeking to develop specific bottles in a permanent quest for differentiation, originality, and quality in the creation of new models.
Seduction, imagination, and innovation are not simply declarations of intent: they are the tools of our daily work, our reality that is cultivated by the number, the diversity, and often the complexity of our creations.
Developing a specific item means choosing to create an original custom bottle and the opportunity to work on the smallest details.
The SAVERGLASS Group supports its clients in designing the shape, tint choice, and personalisation (finish, punt shape, etching, etc.), decoration, and accessory fitting options. SAVERGLASS endeavours to use the most appropriate technical solution and design and to ensure the feasibility of each project, while respecting the original spirit of the product.
Tailor-made monitoring by a dedicated team
- A Product Development Manager
- The Design Office
- A Quality Manager who will be present throughout the development and will be in contact with the client
The sales team will also supervise all the commercial implications of the project in order to ensure production deadlines are met.
The creation process: from design to industrial production
There are six main stages in the monitoring of your project:
- Analysis of the project through templates, sketches, tech drawings.
- Identification of needs and adaptation of the project to the industrial glassmaking process.
- Production using plans, templates or 3-D illustrations.
- Launch of a sample production run in actual industrial production conditions.
- Validation of all the technical and aesthetic characteristics.
- Monitoring of the first production run to ensure optimum bottling line operation and a successful product launch within the set timeframe.