The key stages
Saverglass supports each client throughout the development of a project and provides them with a set of expert and personalized services:
- Production of functional specifications including all the project requirements.
- Involvement of our design department to approve the project feasibility for the glass.
- Sample production allowing the client to see and approve all of a container’s technical characteristics.
- The expertise of the quality department in validating the item design, sample control, and preparing the product specification sheet.
- Production control and advice regarding the use of bottles on bottling lines.
- The expertise of the computer graphics studio which will validate the project decoration and will make any necessary modifications.
- Printing of a paper proof then production of a glass proof for final validation of the decoration.
- Strict quality control throughout the production phase.
- Availability of a quality manager to ensure monitoring of the Glass and Decoration project throughout the whole process.
From Design to Industrial Production: the project monitoring stages
- Analysis of the client's project from templates, drawings, or plans.
- Identification of client needs and adaptation to the industrial glassmaking process
- Preparing plans, templates, or 3-D illustrations
- Launch of a test section to produce samples under actual industrial production conditions
- Validation of aesthetic aspects and of all technical characteristics
- Monitoring of the first production for optimal operation on the bottling line and launch of the product within the deadline.
A dedicated team
The project team is made up of experts dedicated to fully supporting each project:
- A Sales Manager or Project Manager
- A Sales Administrator
- A Product Development Manager
- The Design Office
- A Quality Manager, in constant contact with the client and present throughout the product development.